An ending I see with the coming of the new year,
It will bring renewal to you, to me....
A new beginning I see with the coming of the new year,
A time of great change, for you and for me...
A chance to see in verse, song and image
Of a world we create with magick's love...
An ending I see with the coming of the new year,
A chance to shed what we once thought we are....
A new beginning I see with the coming of the new year,
A chance to rebuild what we have brought down...
A chance to dream and love, in a Pagan heart
For a chance to walk a straighter path...
An ending I see with the coming new year,
Surprises to all as the start of you or me....
A new beginning I see in the coming of the new year,
From deep within the heart laughter again rings clear....
A chance at freedom of the spirit, and of the heart
For the opportunity to dance and run in a new world....
~Raven
21 December 2007
No comments:
Post a Comment