Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Lost Love (Alasdair's Poem)

Looking beyond the foggy mists,
A beautiful dream,
 a lost love coming on the edge edge of  
a broken dream.
Never again shall I see you
dancing to the merry tune
of the Fae Piper


As he plays his magickal melody.
Once I held you,
turning white roses to blue
as you giggled in great delight.
Giving my heart freedom.


My Fae love,
You are gone from me,
 never to return to my arms.
Lost beyond the world of dreams.
In time my soul will join yours,
together forever.


Love never lost,
Love never far from home.
My promise to you
is the same as yours once was,
I will be with you always
A long ago pact.


Look for me beyond the mists,
beyond the lands where we
 come to forget and into the place
that is sanctuary,  our hearts.
~Raven Pegasus
2 May, 2011






No comments: