I know that I have been lax in the last few years in writing my poetry and sharing my soul with everyone.
I have been going through a lot of things that have blocked the poet and storyteller for many years. I am sorry for that.
However, since the beginning of this year, I have been working to regain both of them inside my soul along with the magick of the witch that has been repressed for a long time.
I had stopped being who I truly am to impress others, and let the failures of life stifle the person I am meant to be...that has stopped as of now.
Rest assured that the Raven and Pegasus will once again come out to play with the Fae, their Warrior King, and a few new faces will be emerging with time.
I thank everyone who had been a part of the journey in the past, and I look forward to giving you a new beginning very soon!
Love
Raven Pegasus
No comments:
Post a Comment