Sunday, January 20, 2013

I Can't Stand You


I can't stand you!
I hate the words you say to me
When you know nothing of me.
I keep things from you because
You will never understand.

Your only weapon against me
Are pathetic fucked up and
Hateful words used in your ignorance.
I have no sympathy for you
Because your bitter heart knows no better.
You lash out in a vain attempt to
Quell your jealous heart.

I can't help you because
I can't stand you and
I respect you even less.

Keep your fucked up illusions
Far away from me where I don't
Have to see them twisting your heart.
Far in the recesses of your wasted life.
I have no wish to deal with your
Misguided and twisted soul.

Stop pretending you care about me
When I know you revel in my
Temporary misery and hard times.

I have no wish to witness
The way you suck
The joy from others,
Just to make them feel as shitty
As you do.

I hate your whining and pathetic excuses.
I hate your face twisted in bitter ugliness.
I hate your haggard voice telling me
How pathetic you think I am.

When I walk away from you
I will never return.
No matter how ungrateful you think I am,
I will not let you rip my dignity from me.

I can't stand you!
I don't ever plan to walk through your door
Again in any lifetime I live.
I can't even wish you well anymore!
-Raven
11-10-06

*** I know this is harsh of me to direct at any human being, given my beliefs, however, a person in my family has forced these awful and sickening feelings in me...this person is sucking me dry emotionally.  I needed to get this out of my system before I became as bitterly ugly as she is.
-R

No comments: