The Pen Is My Sword, The Words The Battlefield, The Ink The Wound.... ~Raven
Sunday, January 6, 2013
Passion And Love
I have yet to feel that all consuming need, That desire that burns in the soul for another. Yet I have watched it blossom within others, I have lived the feeling through you. Passion, love what are these things That make our souls take flight? What does it feel like deep inside To want someone so desperately? What I have never felt, I long to experience In flesh...that person That soul that completes me That heart that matches mine in this lifetime. Will I know them? Would I recognize the Other half of my heart? Will I believe in myself Because they would believe in me? I long to feel that all consuming Passion of two hearts, That powerful feelings I have only seen in others, In envy I have longed. Someday, my love will Come into my life. Someday this empty heart Shall be filled with everything It has often prayed to Goddesses for. -Raven
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment