When I am ready to show you my heart, I know you will see me for who I truly am.
My heart is loving and willing to be yours for all of eternity,
But who am I to say "I love you" and use time to measure how long we will live inside of each other's hearts?
How can promises be made when the future is always so uncertain? Yet we make those promises just the same.
Just promise to be there, right where I know I can find you...inside of my heart waiting for me to say the words and make the promise that I will make.
Be patient, and my heart will be the gift I give to you someday.
When I am ready, I know you will be there and I will give you everything inside of me.
-Raven
6/25/06 and
7/23/06
No comments:
Post a Comment