Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Untitled #6

I am strong. I will handle everything that comes my way.
I may bleed a little, and cry a lot at times, but I shall prevail.

I know my path. I will look ahead of me as I go.
I might stagger a bit, but I will see the journey's end.

I have a heart. It always feels, always hopes, always cries for others.
I will feel sympathy at times or apathy, but I will always feel something.

I am a dreamer. The world of light and dark is always expressed in verse.
I may dream of many things, and they may be wild, but they are my dreams.

I am a believer. There is so much more out there than I can ever imagine.
I may not believe as others sometimes, but I believe in me and that's what matters.

-Raven
9/12/06

No comments: