The Pen Is My Sword, The Words The Battlefield, The Ink The Wound.... ~Raven
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
From Raven To Pegasus
The raven cries tears of sadness And my feathers start to fall My bloody tears begin To melt away the sinew and bone... From the raven's last lament, Another figure soon emeges From darkness into light comes A new light, though dark it remains... In the gloaming of a dreaming Forest of fantasy and mists Comes the new, a stronger Yes quieter version of the raven... For in the light where living Can be done, I can see This version of magick, The newest part of me.... As the raven leaves, I see Myself fly still, with Wings of white, a bird I no longer am, wish to be... When the raven's costume Falls to the floor, a new Image you will see, The other name of the raven... So, now I give you the newest form, The me that hides within The raven's heart, never whole Always searching, always reaching... Here I am, here I will always be I have waited long and rested well I carry only the mark of the blue rose Uniquely beautiful, for I am Pegasus.... ~Raven/Pegasus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment