The Pen Is My Sword, The Words The Battlefield, The Ink The Wound.... ~Raven
Tuesday, December 25, 2012
Other Half Of A Soul
Your hand in mine, We will walk through The sands of time Even when we are apart. Your heart melding Into mine, we shall Give one another comfort When the other is gone... Your words whispered in My ears tell me all I will ever need to know To make it to tomorrow. Your arms around me So strong, so protective Will keep the promise Of safety from harm. Your lips on mine, A glorious collision Of two forces showing Great care for me. Your mind listening To mine, showing A willingness to want To share all that we are. Your eyes forever on mine Silently telling me That you see beauty in me When I see none there. Your body warming mine Letting me know I am Not alone any longer, I won't suffer loneliness anymore. Your soul intertwined with mine, Reminding me that I am A part of a whole, Two made one eons ago. Your life intertwined With mine, a constant Reminder that I am Always a part of you.... ~Raven
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment