I can only stand up and scream
When I see injustice happen
I know others will hear,
And many will stand up with me.
I can only reach out
When others are hurting
Such is the nature of
My own true humanity.
I can not sit back and
Watch another soul hurt
Because of the ignorance
Of others and their hate.
I can only show the world
What it means to truly
Care about the ones who
Are broken and left behind.
I can only stand up for
The ones who need these words:
"I love you, and you are beautiful."
~Raven
**Dedication: Your Favorite Enemies
When I see injustice happen
I know others will hear,
And many will stand up with me.
I can only reach out
When others are hurting
Such is the nature of
My own true humanity.
I can not sit back and
Watch another soul hurt
Because of the ignorance
Of others and their hate.
I can only show the world
What it means to truly
Care about the ones who
Are broken and left behind.
I can only stand up for
The ones who need these words:
"I love you, and you are beautiful."
~Raven
**Dedication: Your Favorite Enemies
Thank you my dearest heart brother, Jeff for the inpiration...I love you sincerely!! Keep spreading the message the world needs to hear my friends...I am right beside you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment