The Pen Is My Sword, The Words The Battlefield, The Ink The Wound.... ~Raven
Thursday, December 20, 2012
On This Day I See (A Samhain Poem Of Long Ago)
On this day when I see Leaves changing from green To yellow, orange and brown My heart lifts, it is time The begining of Autumn. A Samhain ritual to mark The passing of the old Into the new, joyfully The rebirth of the life Of the old God begins soon. On this day when we see The changing seasons from Warm into cool, soon We will see a winter's chill And we will settle in for winter's rest. A day like today should be blessed with the goodness It deserves with all of our hearts, A gift from our Goddess A promise to our God. On this day when I feel The colors around me change The songs of the birds Take on a new song, One of joy. A day like today will only bring in me a Moment to think, a chance to see the changes Within and without as I continue On my exploration of life In peace and harmony. ~Raven 25 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment