When I dream of you
I pray for you to come to me in the night.
I anticipate the moment we meet for
I know you will come to me quietly.
When I dream of you
I smell the musky proof of love.
I know you will be there for me when I call out and
I know you will shower me with adoration.
When I dream of you
I come to you with cries and tears.
I wake knowing the dream is reality and
I feel the heart of me becoming heavy.
When I dream of you
I rejoice at the moment of pure love.
I see the part of me that is yoursand
I am hypnotized by your movements.
When I dream of you
I am sensitive to your touch.
I hear you say my name reverently.
I feel the world around me become still.
When I dream of you
I taste the sweat, proof of us.
I can feel your love in my heart and
I want to recreate what we do in daylight.
When I dream of you
I want to stop the dawn from coming,
I wonder if this is love.
I doubt being near another, feeling this.
When I dream of you
I fall to the floor for you willingly because
I know you are all I need.
I know pleasure and pain.
When I dream of you
I pray it never ends.
I pray for you to come to me in the night.
I anticipate the moment we meet for
I know you will come to me quietly.
When I dream of you
I smell the musky proof of love.
I know you will be there for me when I call out and
I know you will shower me with adoration.
When I dream of you
I come to you with cries and tears.
I wake knowing the dream is reality and
I feel the heart of me becoming heavy.
When I dream of you
I rejoice at the moment of pure love.
I see the part of me that is yoursand
I am hypnotized by your movements.
When I dream of you
I am sensitive to your touch.
I hear you say my name reverently.
I feel the world around me become still.
When I dream of you
I taste the sweat, proof of us.
I can feel your love in my heart and
I want to recreate what we do in daylight.
When I dream of you
I want to stop the dawn from coming,
I wonder if this is love.
I doubt being near another, feeling this.
When I dream of you
I fall to the floor for you willingly because
I know you are all I need.
I know pleasure and pain.
When I dream of you
I pray it never ends.
Raven
No comments:
Post a Comment