The Pen Is My Sword, The Words The Battlefield, The Ink The Wound.... ~Raven
Sunday, December 16, 2012
What Resides In Men
Where did you go?
I cannot find the key That unlocks that Special memory Belonging to you... Why can’t I find it? I know your lesson Is somewhere echoing Through the winds For me to know... Why can I not see you The one in my heart Forever kept there Beyond pain and heartache Because you gave me so much... When can I see you again? You who taught me that What resides in men Is the knowledge of Desires in women... When will it come to pass? I wanted to use this lesson So many times, teach so may, The true nature of what Resides in a man... I know, now, I remember The answers came as your face Came into my heart for the first Time since we parted dearest friend... What resides in men, my friends Is that no matter what happens, A love shall always show you The desireable women Who resides in you..... ~Raven 1 March 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment